- A Rare Hong Kong One Dollar Banknote : This banknote was issued at the end of the 19th Century.
山東省地方發行的紙幣 A Blank Note from Shantung Province [C.N. in HK]
- Renminbi : The Legal Tender of The People's Republic of China [C.N. in HK]
- 香港紙幣 - Hong Kong Banknotes :
No.117, or No.118, or No.119, or No.120, or No.121, or No.122, or No.123, or No.124, or No.125, or
No.126, or No.127, or No.128, or No.361, or No.362, or No.363, or No.364, and or No.365.
[C.N. in HK]
- Unknown Cloth Money A Challenge to me again, is it a challenge to you too?
- Unknown Paper Money A Challenge to me, is it a challenge to you too?
Paper Money issued by Tibetan Regional Government with Secret Security Text
Tibetan Paper Money 5 Srang Note
Tibetan Paper Money 10 Srang Note
Tibetan Paper Money 25 Srang Note
Tibetan Paper Money 50 Tam Note